For more than 30 years, LCG has provided national and international grants support services to federal discretionary grant programs with one goal in mind: good government, made better. We continue to develop and implement emerging information technology solutions to improve grants management administration, and the ability for government organizations to put forth successful social programs. We offer a diverse array of services and continue to tailor support to each individual client’s needs.
Recognition & Achievements
- 2019 – LCG Service Desk Team received NIH Agency Directors Group Award for outstanding IT support
- 2019 – NIH Office of the Director Award was presented to the LCG Development team for the continued success of providing support for Budget Tools to managed NIH Common Fund.
- 2019 – LCG Infrastructure Team received NIH Agency Directors Group Award for implementing the agency’s Infrastructure Modernization project to carry the institute forward to the next generation of IT computing.
- 2019 – LCG Service Desk Team received the Administrative/Technical Excellence Award for Innovation in Desktop Support Services in Scientific Computing Environment.
- 2019 – LCG Data Analytics Team received the Administrative Excellence (Group) for Outstanding leadership and operational service contributing an NIH Agency mission by significantly improving IT risk management for OIG Audit and Risk Management Team.
- 2018 – LCG Development Team receives NIH Agency Directors Group Award for developing the Procurement Management Dashboard