Since 1994, LCG has supported Federal Information & Technology (I&T) Organizations to bring precision technology to achieve mission capability and performance success. Our approach centers around providing technology as enablers to deliver on Federal Missions. It has been a priority of our firm to bring emerging technology capability to transform how the government operates, collaborates, and interacts with citizens.
Today, our approaches are evolving to accelerate Digital Transformation in Government. Our Strategic Consulting Teams maintain influential partnerships with Federal IT Executives, coaching and strategizing with government leaders on the value of Digital Technology and its’ impact on government business and operating models. LCG Tactical Engineering Teams orchestrate Digital Transformation initiatives modernizing infrastructure and application portfolios at speed and scale, revolutionizing IT delivery and sustainment in government.
Recognition & Achievements
- 2019 – LCG Service Desk Team received NIH Agency Directors Group Award for outstanding IT support
- 2019 – NIH Office of the Director Award was presented to the LCG Development team for the continued success of providing support for Budget Tools to managed NIH Common Fund.
- 2019 – LCG Infrastructure Team received NIH Agency Directors Group Award for implementing the agency’s Infrastructure Modernization project to carry the institute forward to the next generation of IT computing.
- 2019 – LCG Service Desk Team received the Administrative/Technical Excellence Award for Innovation in Desktop Support Services in Scientific Computing Environment.
- 2019 – LCG Data Analytics Team received the Administrative Excellence (Group) for Outstanding leadership and operational service contributing an NIH Agency mission by significantly improving IT risk management for OIG Audit and Risk Management Team.
- 2018 – LCG Development Team receives NIH Agency Directors Group Award for developing the Procurement Management Dashboard